[sinod] Preparing our first meeting

Luc Saffre luc at saffre-rumma.net
Tue Jan 25 08:02:02 UTC 2022

Dear talgulised,

thank you for accepting my invitation to join the sinoditalgutiim. As
announced, our first talgu
<https://hw.saffre-rumma.net/sc/talgud/about/#term-talgu> is scheduled
for *Wednesday February 2nd* from 12:30 to 17:00 o’clock.

Unlike announced, our first meeting can't be in Pirita because they have
another event on that day. But we have a worth-to-see replacement: we
will meet at *Vana Kalamaja 31* (our host for this first meeting is EELK
Saksa Lunastaja Kogudus <https://kirche.ee/>).

At the moment we are 7 who plan to participate (including myself). I am
interested in whether you plan to participate or not.

We will start with a common dinner, which is integral part of the meeting.

I am still busy with forming the team. The mailing list has already 16
recipients (people who pray for this project) but I am still trying to
get more diversity.

I am also heavily working on my draft
<https://hw.saffre-rumma.net/sc/draft/>, which will serve as an
/instrumentum laboris/ during our first meeting. I will stop editing
this draft on Tuesday 1st, and print a copy for each participant. If you
find time to have a look at the draft before February 1st, then please
react spontaneously either by phone of by email (after pasting the
relevant text into your mail because the draft changes often). You don't
need to (re-)read the draft before our meeting, it can even be
interesting to have a number of "virgin" ideas during the meeting.

The main task of our team is to write an answer to the question: What do
the Estonians who believe in the Gospel have to say at the Synod on
Synodality?"

Luc