[sinod] Approaching our first meeting

Luc Saffre luc at saffre-rumma.net
Sun Jan 30 22:41:53 UTC 2022

Dear sinoditalgulised,

on Wednesday we will be 3 lutherans, 3 catholics, 1 orthodox and 1
anglican, that's a nice amount of diversity for a beginning :-) And
last-minute changes are always welcome.

Those who cannot be present on the talgu day will support us by their
prayer.

I am still working intensively on the draft. Last night I fixed a
serious bug <https://hw.saffre-rumma.net/blog/2022/0130_0215/>.

Today (Monday) at 18:00 I will be in Jaani church (Tallinn) for an
ecumenical prayer with songs from Taizé and would love to see some team
members who have not yet been there. I love the Taizé prayer style
because I perceive it as especially synodal (but that's of course a
matter of taste and just my personal preference, feel free to not share
my opinion, and I am thankful for critics on this topic).

I hope to calm down with the draft already tomorrow (one day earlier
than announced) and have the printed copies of version 9 at this prayer.

We can also find inspiration in the latest newsletter from the Synod of
Bishops:
https://mailchi.mp/synod/newsletter022022_en?e=1bb182aa79

Luc