[sinod] Version 17 is out!

Luc Saffre luc at saffre-rumma.net
Wed Mar 30 16:37:34 UTC 2022

Dear sinoditalgulised,

We did it! Annely, Ingmar and I had a fourth meeting
<https://hw.saffre-rumma.net/sc/talgud/4/> and agreed on the content of
our report! A special surprise was that the conclusion was written
yesterday by the youngest member of our team.

Here is version 17 of our report, which is the last one before the final
release (planned for tomorrow): v17.pdf
<https://hw.saffre-rumma.net/dl/2022/talgud/v17.pdf> / v17.odt
<https://hw.saffre-rumma.net/dl/2022/talgud/v17.odt>.

The fourth main author, Stiiv, had to stay at home in isolation. He will
review version 17 with me tonight or tomorrow for last language and
style issues.

Please read version 17 and decide whether you agree to be named as a
contributor. Let me know your decision until tomorrow evening (2022-03-31).

Luc