[sinod] Meeting today

Luc Saffre luc at saffre-rumma.net
Wed Mar 30 05:58:48 UTC 2022

Dear talgulised,

today we meet at 12.30 in EKNK Toompea koguduse
<http://www.toompeakogudus.ee/> kohvik (Toompea 3). Seems that we will
be only 3 workers today (because 2 other workers are either positive or
have other duties). But three is enough according to Matthew 18:20, so
this is not a problem.

I will send the final result as soon as possible, and each of you will
then need to decide whether you agree to be named in the document. The
more names, the higher is the probability that our voice will be heard
in Rome.

Thanks for all the last-minute feedback! I will now continue to digest
my inbox and update the following page:
https://hw.saffre-rumma.net/sc/talgud/4/

Pray for us; especially if you feel that v16 does not yet express well
what you have to say!

Luc