[sinod] Meeting this Wednesday

Luc Saffre luc at saffre-rumma.net
Mon Mar 14 10:39:17 UTC 2022

Dear talgulised,

this is to remind you that Wednesday 16th is ahead. I hope to see you on
at 12:30.
Address: Vana-Kalamaja 31 (our host is EELK Saksa Lunastaja Kogudus
<https://kirche.ee/>).

6 participants have confirmed so far.
This time you may decide last minute because the dinner is more easy: we
meet in the congration's room and when everybody has arrived, we go
together to Pagarikoda <https://www.pagarikoda.ee/> next door for meal.

Luc