[sinod] Version 16 is out

Luc Saffre luc at saffre-rumma.net
Thu Mar 24 19:05:03 UTC 2022

Dear sinoditalgulised,

I released version 16 of our report: v16.pdf
<https://hw.saffre-rumma.net/dl/2022/talgud/v16.pdf> / v16.odt
<https://hw.saffre-rumma.net/dl/2022/talgud/v16.odt>. Texts that need
most attention and discussion are marked yellow.

This will be our /instrumentum laboris/ during the fourth meeting
<https://hw.saffre-rumma.net/sc/talgud/4/> of the sinoditalgutiim
<https://hw.saffre-rumma.net/sc/talgud/about/#term-sinoditalgutiim>,
which will be on *Wednesday 2022-03-30 from 12:30 to 17:00* (place to be
confirmed). This fourth meeting will very probably be our last meeting
since we need to submit our report for 2022-03-31
(https://sinod.katoliku.ee/en/2/ <https://sinod.katoliku.ee/en/2/>).

I plan to *not* work on version 16 until then... but I don't promise it
because I never know in advance what happens.

Version 16 is basically the result after our third meeting
<https://hw.saffre-rumma.net/sc/talgud/3/> (yesterday), plus some
clean-up editing and a few “inspired” changes after hearing two more
private contributors. During the third meeting we advanced efficiently,
and all 4 participants were deeply satisfied and thankful. I learned
only during this meeting that we need to remove much of the
“entertaining” stuff because our report cannot target “church
professionals” and “simple people of the street” at the same time.
Thanks to the three theologians who had a lot of work with making me learn.

Thanks for your attention and your prayers.

Luc