[sinod] Version 14 is out

Luc Saffre luc at saffre-rumma.net
Tue Mar 22 03:46:15 UTC 2022

Dear sinoditalguslised,

I released the next version of our report. In case you feel overwhelmed,
I feel with you. But don't worry: each of us does their best, not more.
If you manage to read it, my main question is: whenever you stumble over
something where you feel "I don't agree!" or "I don't understand!", then
let me know.

As announced earlier, we will meet tomorrow (Wednesday) from 13.30 to
17.00 for another talgupäev.
If you send me your feedback today, then it is likely to be useful
tomorrow.
I don't know whether tomorrow will be our last editing session.
In any case we need to submit our report for March 31st.
I will soon ask you whether you want to be named as co-author of it.

Luc