[sinod] Here is version 11

Luc Saffre luc at saffre-rumma.net
Sat Mar 12 09:35:45 UTC 2022

Dear talgulised,

finally! It took longer than expected, but here is version 11 of our
report. A peer reviewer wrote "I think that the document is much more
coherent now and has benefited from having peripheral details relegated
to the appendix".

Now it's your turn: please read the document and send me your comments.
Be bold and *criticize anything you would not sign*.

Remeber that next Wednesday ir our second talgupäev. Some of you did not
yet tell me whether or not they are going to participate.

Luc