[sinod] Next "talgupäev" on March 16th

Luc Saffre luc at saffre-rumma.net
Fri Feb 25 09:15:12 UTC 2022

Dear talgulised,

our second "talgupäev" will be on *March 16th *in Vana Kalamaja 31
(Põhja-Tallinn), from 12:30 to 17:00.

Please give me a quick feedback whether that date is okay for you (I
will ask again before ordering our meal).

I am still working on version 11 of our instrumentum laboris, I do not
yet see the horizon, sometimes I wonder whether I should abandon this
crazy project... Pray for me.

But of course let us especially pray for those who must decide about
Ukraine. I personally plan to meet for prayer today at 19:00 (Mustamäe
church), tomorrow at 18:00 (Peter & Paul cathedral), in some
non-catholic community on Sunday, in Jaani church on Monday (18:00) and
at home on Ash Wednesday.

Luc